Want to get your article posted on Alterables? Please follow the guidelines listed below.
1. Article Content
- Ownership: This should go without saying but you must be the owner of the article in order to submit it.
- Length: Your article must be at least 350 words.
- Language: Articles must be written in English.
- Duplicate Content: Articles posted elsewhere are fine to submit here.
- Topics Not Allowed: Please do not submit articles with content or links to porn, racism or things illegal in the United States. Also refrain from posting content covering the overly spammy topics of pharma (e.g viagra), payday loans or online casinos.
- Images: Images are allowed in the articles, but not required. Please be sure images used are public domain, CC-BY or CC0. Please add attribution to the source in the caption section of the image.
- Number of Links: Please include no more than 3 links per article.
- Link Shorteners: Do not include links inside URL shortening services, e.g. Bitly.
- Affilate Links: Do not include links to affiliate offers or sales landing pages.
- Attribution URL: The address you enter in the Attribution URL field for the article must be to a homepage or profile page on a social account.
3. Author Bio
- Author Name: Please use a real human name. No one is named BestSnoringDevices.com
- Profile Image: You are required to upload a head-shot profile image before you article can be published. Try for around 200 x 200 pixels and include your face.
- Social Profiles: You may include links to your Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google + and LinkedIn profiles to be displayed in your bio.